Blockages can cause a lot of damage. For this reason, we would like to inform you about a number of tips to prevent blockages, because that is better than a cure and it will save you considerable costs.
- Do not throw grease and food scraps into your toilet.
- Moderate your toilet paper consumption.
- Do not dispose of sanitary towels, wet wipes or tampons in your toilet.
- Cover shower drains and wash basins with a hair sieve or regularly clean the siphon by simply unscrewing it.
- Do not use unblocking agent excessively as this can cause damage to the pipes.
- Rinse the dishes with hot water before putting them in the dishwasher.
- Rinse the dishes and the washing machine regularly with hot water, as grease and soap residues settle on the pipe walls.
- Clean your gutters regularly because leaves also cause blockages.
Do you have additional questions or would you like information about unblocking or blockages? Do not hesitate to contact us: 056 23 00 30 or email@example.com.
Always follow the latest updates via Facebook, YouTube or LinkedIn